Corporate Education Manager
BetConstruct is looking for Corporate Education Manager who will create, manage and evaluate effective in-house learning and development programs, projects and techniques for students and young graduates.
- Manages technical software learning and development programs and associated curriculum planning and execution tasks, including creating project and curriculum plans, training deliverable
- Conduct periodical assessments, workshops, reflection sessions, analyze and report the outcomes
- Creates and validates standards for learning and development around solution approaches, develop and maintain program databases, statistical reports
- Develops and delivers effective learning experiences using various methods, consultative and coaching techniques, adult learning principles
- Manages and administers training environments, processes, and related documentation
- Establishes cross-functional relationships with dedicated department managers, support and contribute to the success of learning and development plans and projects